- 7/5F6 1200mAh Ni-MH Prismatic Battery Performance Parameters
Battery Model?7/5F6-H1200 1.2V
Internal Resistance: ?28 m?
Rated Voltage?1.2V Discharge
Cut-off Voltage ?1.0V
Cycle Life??500 times
Discharge Temperature ?-20??+60?
Standard Discharge: 240mA(0.2C)
Fast Discharge: 600mA(0.5C)
- 7/5F6 1200mAh Ni-MH Prismatic Battery Charge Time Comparison
Charge temperature 20?, relative humidity 65±20%
-?V=5?10mV?-dT/dt=1.0~3.0?/min?cut-off temperature= 50? (122°F)? environmental temperature 20±5??relative humidity: 65±20%
Low Current Charge
Ta=0?45 ? (recommend low current charge less than 24 hours)
- Dos and don’ts of 7/5F6 1200mAh Ni-MH Prismatic Battery application
- Charge and discharge battery according to specific method in the specification strictly, do not use too large current to charge or discharge battery.
- Do not short circuit battery anode and cathode poles with metal or wire, avoid damage battery permanently.
- Should weld prismatic Ni-MH battery with special device, do not weld directly.
- Attention for battery anode and cathode poles, do not reverse connection.
- Do not use battery under condition of extreme temperature, deep cycle, over charge or over discharge, thus would decline battery application cycle.
- 7/5F6 Ni-MH battery should store in a dry and clean environment with 80-100% charged, and recharge every 6 months.
- Stop use battery when unusual thing happen.
- Charge curve of 7/5F6 1200mAh Ni-MH Prismatic Battery under different rate
- Discharge curve of 7/5F6 1200mAh Ni-MH Prismatic Battery under different rate