Ultra-low Temperature Battery
-40℃ discharge at 0.2C with 80% capacity
1. Extended lowest discharge temperature to -40℃ while retaining its excellent performance.
2. Compared with traditional Li-Polymer batteries, it has broken through the discharge temperature limits of -20℃ to 60℃.
3. Able to generate a high current and retain a high capacity at -40℃.
4. Rated capacity at -40℃ is about 80% of the nominal capacity with a 0.2C discharge to cut-off 2.75V at +23℃, which is much higher than the 40% Military Standard requirement.
5. Can be widely used in cold climates and military products.