Smart lithium batteries communicate with host machine to protect, monitor and control the host's operation, and ensure that the battery pack can produce the maximum amount of power by using high energy density and longer cycle life cells. Smart lithium-ion battery packs can provide accurate battery calculations and report for real-time information on battery health and battery parameters.
1.Communication protocols: RS485, SMBUS, I2C, CAN, etc.
2.Voltameter: knows exactly how much electricity is left
3.Charge and discharge management
4.Boost-Buck DC to DC
5.Any shape, voltage, size customization
Medical equipment, security communication, rail transit, exploration and mapping, handheld equipment, robot /AGV, instruments and meters, special equipment, photovoltaic energy storage, etc.
Battery Cell Selection + PCM & BMS + Structure Design + Chargers
Cell Selection and Cell Quality Detection
Design of shape and internal structure
Electrical performance design：protection function, accurate power display, host communication, certification, battery set-making, charging
Charger design：External or built-in charger
Mid-term overall re-evaluation
Basic electrical performance test, and test under different environmental conditions
As portable electronic devices become more complex, many devices rely on smart lithium-ion battery packs to provide accurate electric energy measuring, monitoring, and diagnosis. LARGE is committed to the design and development of smart lithium battery systems to meet the needs of today's portable electronic devices and various mobile devices.
1. It has higher accuracy and stability.
2. Accurate understanding of the battery power, real-time output battery power
3. How much is electricity exactly left.
4. Support USB interface and PC communication function, which can send the battery information to the upper computer.
5. It can prevent unexpected system shutdown, host machine and user can grasp the status of the battery more accurately (with data reading interface, which can read the manufacturer, type, temperature and other basic information such as the battery effective capacity, current charge/discharge rate, historical cumulative times of charge/discharge, predicted cycle life, etc.)